Who we are
Our website address is: http://sadgirlselfcare.com.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log in to comment.
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow me to recognize and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around the website when they are using it. This helps to improve the way the website works, for example, by ensuring that users find what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognize you when you return to the website. This enables any personalized content for you, greet you by name and/or remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
You can find more information about the individual cookies we use and the purposes for which they are used on the website below.
This website will set some cookies that are essential for the website to operate correctly. These cookies, none of which capture personally identifiable information, are as follows:
- Visitor ID – this cookie is a numeric value that identifies unique visitors and provides coherence and consistency to a site visit;
- Page Number – this cookie identifies the page you are on;
- Session ID – this cookie identifies your website session;
- Test – this cookie checks whether or not your browser supports cookies;
My website will set several types of third-party cookie, of which I do not control the operation of any of them. The third-party cookies which may be set include:
You can block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of the site.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
When submitting information via the contact form on this website, you are agreeing to share your information with me. This information will never be shared or sold and is strictly for communication purposes regarding this website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.